Meet the new IASA Team 2016 ready to serve the community !!
Upcoming Event !
of San Antonio (IASA)
Festival of India
March 26th, 2016 (Saturday)
3 pm – 9 pm
La Villita (Maverick Plaza)
418 Villita St, San Antonio, TX 78205
IASA solicits entries for Festival of India Cultural Program
Guidelines for Festival of India (FOI) Cultural Program
Non- classical performances ONLY
Note : Classical performances are by invitation only
2016 Theme: Festivals
While not mandatory, it would be great to have the entries depict one of the many festivals celebrated in India !
1. This is a FREE Event and all IASA members and non-members are eligible to participate. But we encourage all participants to become IASA members.
2. Deadline for registration of items will be February 21st, 2016. The Cultural Committee will communicate approval of the item within 24-48 hours following submission of registration form.
3. Due to time limitations and to maximize participation, each item must have a minimum of 5 participants.
8. Reporting times will be communicated by March 21st, 2016. If all members of the group do not report by the listed time, they may lose the spot in the program
9. Following information should be emailed by Registration Deadline : February 21st, 2016
4) Language of the item
Booths are being filled up at this time and there are only a few Stalls/Booths left
If you are interested in having a booth, please contact
Brian Hathi @ 210-381-0811
Yatish Jakatimath 956.857.1201
Shridevi Papineni 210.705.9831
India Association of San Antonio
We, the members of the India Association of San Antonio extend a warm welcome to you on our Community Website. IASA is a non-profit volunteer umbrella organization that represents all sister organizations and non-profit organizations of the community of Indian heritage in San Antonio, Texas with the primary purpose to bring diverse and very vibrant Indian community here in San Antonio together.